The top picks in our review today are “Makita 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw” and “SawStop PCS175-TGP252 1.75-HP Professional Cabinet Saw”. Let’s find out how we have reached this conclusion and so many important features to consider when buying the right table saw for you.
9.Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw
- Portability: One-handed carry handle for portability
- Design: compact design, durable and unique all-steel base
- Alignment: Square lock rip fence–self-aligning design.
- Capacity: Optimized capacity
- Storage facility: Complete on-tool storage under the table
- Easy to carry and transport
- Easy alignment with a square-lock rip fence to ensure accuracy.
- Improved essential safety features like a riving knife, push stick, blade guard, and anti-kickback pawls.
- Perfect for job site
- Sloppy and inaccurate meter gauge
- The resulting cuts are rough and leave marks on the wood
Summary: If you are looking for a portable one for making cuts, this can serve you perfectly. This is just a perfect movable portable saw for the job site. Moreover, if you are moving a lot, it is allowing you a place for storage just under the table. Alignment is quite easier and you can comfortably operate this saw. However, the quality of the cut even with some high-quality blade is reported negative. So, before buying make sure what you are looking for. Overall, a nice portable one and the right fit for the movable workplace.
8.DEWALT DW744XRS 10-inch Job Site Table Saw with Rolling Stand
List of features:
- Easy adjustment: Site-Pro modular guarding system
- Alignment: Exclusive telescoping fence delivers 24-1/2-inch rip capacity
- Motor: Features a 15-amp high-torque motor
- Design: Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Storage facility: On-board storage
- High powerful motor ensures accurate and powerful performance and also reduce vibration
- It is easily movable and can be transported to your job site with the attached unique rolling stand
- The small table takes less space.
- Well-designed and dependable for performing tasks
- It does not provide enough support for heavy duty
- Under heavy loads, it may vibrate much.
Summary: This is a portable saw and you can move it anywhere with its rolling stand. Unique, well-designed and well-built. As you know, contractor saw is not designed for heavy tasks like cutting up full sheets of plywood. So, you cannot expect it to perform like a cabinet saw. Rather, this is a smaller, but smooth cutting table for more accurate cuts. The rack and pinion rip fence is one of the best features of this saw. An affordable and great performer as a contractor saw.
7.Makita 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw
- Motor: Powerful 15.0 AMP motor
- Accessories: modular blade guard system, riving knife/spreader and 2 anti-kickback pawls.
- Adjustments: Adjustable dual side guards
- Control: 3 different positions of releasing lever for through, non-through and dado cuts.
- Design: Guard design allows the operator to view the blade.
- Powerful 15AMP motors to perform heavy tasks
- It is featured with an extension table to ensure accurate and powerful cuts
- It allows multiple applications to perform with efficiency
- It comes with all the available safety features
- Some reported it to be large enough to lift it
- Design can be improved
- Poor rip fence
Summary: A powerful motor to operate this saw and with all the accessories you need to run your saw safely, this can be the right option for an operator looking for something with more accuracy and power. The table extension is great for ripping large sheets, but somehow their rip fence is poor. Otherwise, this is the right choice with comfortable and user-friendly accessory tools and within your budget.
6.DEWALT DWE7480XA 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Guarding System and Stand
- Fence adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails
- Rip capacity: 24″ of rip capacity
- Guarding system: Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Motor: 15 Amp 4800 RPM motor
- Storage: heavy-duty table saw stand, folds flat for easy storage
- Fast and easy adjustments of fence
- It allows adjusting the guarding material to make it a perfect fit for different applications
- A durable table saw stand provide maximum support for heavy tasks
- Designed to work on uneven surfaces or on plastic bases
- Hard to align parts due to the short amount of in-feed length
- A “flat-track” for the miter gauge instead of the standard “T-track”
This is a powerful, well-built design to ensure smooth completion of different heavy duty tasks. You can easily adjust the fence accurately and useful for multiple application with the guarding material that can be easily adjusted as well. This is a perfect job site performer by providing enough support while completing heavy duty with the table saw stand. Follow the manual carefully as it is hard to align the parts a little. Overall, a uniquely-designed and versatile performer!
5.Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw with Laser
- Design: Heavy-duty, yet versatile and light-weight
- Cutting capacity: Best-in-class cutting depth
- Fence: Folding fence for extra wide cuts
- Portability: Fully assembled trolley stand
- Other features: Exclusive laser indicator adjusts to blade tilt
- Easily transportable by the assembled trolley stand
- It will allow you to get the best cuts with 3.5inch depth
- Designed to improve accuracy and consistency of cuts
- Featured with a laser indicator that is adjusted with blade tilt
- It comes with two-year warranty
- The blade is not parallel to the miter slots
- Design is disappointing with inaccurate cuts
Summary: If you are looking for a portable one with powerful cuts, this table saw will serve you right. A laser indicator and trolley stand to make transportation easy. The extra depth of cuts is another amazing feature of this table saw. However, there are some drawbacks reported by the consumer like inaccurate cuts and some problems while making alignments with the blade. You need to adjust some of the features to get it right and it will work as you expected. A good catch for the money!
4.Grizzly G0715P Polar Bear Series Hybrid Table Saw with Riving Knife, 10-Inch
- Price: reasonable price
- Design: dazzling white hybrid saw
- Weight: easy-to-transport weight and size
- Other Features: dust control feature and other features like a cabinet saw
- Weight and size is adjusted for easy transportation
- It has all the features of a cabinet saw with dust control
- Also featured with a quick-changing riving knife andante-kickback pawls
- Designed with a t-shaped fence for more accuracy
- Some reported a warble on the blade
- The blade is not parallel with the miter slot
Summary: With a very reasonable price, you will get a hybrid saw with all the features available in a cabinet saw. You can easily assemble the parts by following the manual. Splitter works fantastic according to the user and they seem to satisfy with this hybrid saw in this price and also with its performance. Overall, a nice, easy to carry and dazzling white hybrid saw at a good price!
3.SawStop PCS175-TGP252 1.75-HP Professional Cabinet Saw
- Measurements: 85 1/4″ w, 33″ d, 34″ h
- Finishing: Unmatched fit and finish with a keen attention to detail
- Safety: SawStop Safety System
- Fence system: 52″ T-Glide Fence System
- Other features: precision measurement, lockdown without deflection
- Chances of injury are much less due to a continuous protection system
- Encloses cabinet to ensure dust control
- Easy adjustable fence system for more accuracy and smooth operation
- Excellent quality of all components
- Smooth and quiet performance with efficiency
- Some reported that the components lack precision
Summary: Simply a nice and well-made cabinet saw with a professional fence system is pretty good and easy to adjust. The safety feature of this saw is the most important one that has made the saw unique and special. Wheels are easy to turn and the riving knife is also adjustable. The blade stays parallel to the miter slot. Overall, a satisfactory performance is reported from this cabinet saw.
2.SawStop ICS31230-52 3HP 230V 60Hz Cabinet Saw with 52-Inch Industrial T-Glide Fence System
- Performance: Durable, consistent, reliable performance
- Safety system: SawStop Safety System stops on contact with skin
- Fence system: 52″ Industrial T-Glide Fence
- Very powerful and high quality saw to ensure better performance
- Perfect fit for industrial uses
- Accuracy and durability are provided by the industrial t-glide fence system
- It allows the best safety feature with the continuous protection system
- No such cons is found
Summary: If you are looking for a safe solution, this saw can serve you well. This is a well-built saw for industrial uses. The specialized industrial T-glide fence system ensures accuracy and smooth operation. Most importantly, the finger-saving solution to ensure a safe work environment for the worker. Nice saw with reliable performance.
1.Shop Fox W1819 3 HP 10-Inch Table Saw with Riving Knife
- Design: Precision ground and polished cast iron table
- Safety features: Quick release riving knife, blade guard, and splitter assembly
- Fence system: Wide span easy glide T-fence system with positive cam lock
- Magnetic switch: Available with thermal overload protection
- Designed to last for a long time with quality components
- All the available safety features to ensure
- best safety at the workplace
- Powerful enough to handle heavy duty
- Some find it difficult to elevate the blade
Summary: Excellent quality with powerful components to finish your tasks smoothly. The fence only needs to be quickly adjusted to get it parallels with the blade. It has plenty of power. It is quite solid and sturdy, has good locking rollers and a convenient on/off switch. Definitely recommended for this price.